Michael and I have received so many great hand-me-downs for Zoey and today she wore one of the funniest ones. In a box of clothes from a co-worker was this onesie that says "I Was Born Awesome", with a lightning bolt going through it. In Zoey's case, that is definitely a true statement! :)
"Awesome" doesn't even begin to describe her!
So, the other day I was asked how our dogs were doing and I realized that they hadn't made it into the blog yet! The poor pups are definitely numbers #2 and #3 in our lives now, but we still love them very much! Since we moved into the house they have been LOVING their new backyard. They get into all kinds of stuff that we didn't even know was back there and the new challenge these days, is keeping them away from Michael's garden. It is so nice to be able to come downstairs in the morning and just let them outside, but I've still got to keep an eye on them.
Harper, chewing on a branch that she took from Michael's scrap pile.
Kiwi, in a rare solo moment where Harper isn't bugging her!
The usual scene: One has the other pinned.
Never a dull moment in the life of our pups. When we came home from Zoey's first doctor's appointment back in April, we found my mom outside with a worried expression. She informed us that the dogs were gone! Soon after, I got a text and phone call from a neighbor; she and her sons had Kiwi and Harper, who had walked across and up the street! After that day Michael closed up every small gap in the fence and we haven't had any problems since. Those little stinkers!

No comments:
Post a Comment