Today Zoey and I were on the move, going from my mom's office in downtown Seattle, to Michael's office in Puyallup. I brought the camera with me to both places, but didn't take any pictures :( I guess with the camera in the storage compartment on the bottom of the stroller, it was out of sight, out of mind...
Everyone at my mom's office was so excited to see Zoey! My mom has been showing off pictures for a while now and keeping everyone updated on the new and excited things Zoey is doing. Apparently, everyone there calls her the "genius baby"! Fortunately, Zoey was awake so they all got to experience her great personality. After making the rounds in the office, we went down to the food court to have lunch. As we ate, people were stopping by the table to talk about Zoey and making comments about how cute she was as they walked by :) Baby girl is just a show stopper, what can I say!
After lunch, it was off to our next destination. I had planned to stop by my agency, Seattle Models Guild, but we were running low on time and needed to be at Michael's office by 4:00. It was a good thing I didn't try to squeeze everything in because there was a ton of traffic on 167 and I had to pull off at one point to feed Zoey. Eventually, we were back on the road and we made it to Michael just in time. Some of his co-workers had already left for the day, but many were still there and swarmed us at the door when we came in! Zoey was a little tired as we made our rounds, but she hung in there until the end. What everyone seemed to love most about her was her hair! Almost every single person who walked up to her, mentioned it and how their kids or grandkids were born with little to no hair at all. Again, a little show stopper with her good looks. Hahaha
After Michael wrapped up his work, we made a quick stop at Target and the Redbox to pick up a movie, before going home. We had been waiting for Contraband, with Mark Wahlberg, to be available and tonight it finally was! With an exhausted Zoey in my arms, we settled in to watch the movie.
Love my sleepy baby girl
The movie was so good, and so much easier to watch with Zoey asleep :) A great end to a long, successful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment