Monday, June 11, 2012

Shorts

The sun came out today and I was able to put Zoey in her new shorts! She looked so stinkin' cute! After I got her dressed I was cracking up because her onesie has clouds on it. She looked like a true Seattleite; shorts on the bottom, but always prepared for the cold weather on top ;)

I love this little girl so much!!

This afternoon we got out of the house to make a quick trip to the post office. We mailed Zoey's Great Grandma Helen a photo album full of pictures of Zoey! She doesn't know it's coming, so I can't wait for her to get it :) Other than that, we hung out today, taking care of some business around the house.

Trying to suck her thumb while watching me iron Daddy's work clothes.

Once Michael got home, the first thing he did was put Zoey back on her jungle mat. And the first thing Miss Zoey did was roll over, again!

So excited

Leeeeeaning...

Cranky because she couldn't quite get over

Looks like I'm going to have to teach my daughter how to sit (lay) while wearing shorts!
"Zoe Zoe, your booty's hangin' out!"

She's got her arms back in position, ready to roll

And she did it!!

Trying to go again. 

Once we got over the excitement of her rolling over (well, we're still not over it, but you know what I mean!), we realized that it's now going to be even harder to get her to stay on her tummy for tummy time! She already hates it and cries almost the entire time, but now she can get out of it. Well, at least in the beginning she can. So far, two rolls appears to be her max. After that, she just has to tough it out :)

Such a beauty! 


I'm so glad we got to enjoy some sun today, because the weather is supposed to change tomorrow. As a true Seattleite though, I embrace (even enjoy) the rain! Bring it on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment