Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bed Head

OK, so I know it's not nice to tease...but I couldn't help but laugh at Zoey's terrible bed head hair this morning! Hahaha. She had a serious tidal wave goin' on in the back!

Woosh!

LOL, poor girl; had no idea what was going on :)

The doctor really stressed at her appointment that we make sure we don't allow her to favor sleeping or laying on only one side of her head (she likes the right side), because her head will be lopsided. So, I have to pay close attention and either move her head or place something under the right side, to make she she sleeps facing up most of the time. This hair is the result of that; smooshed flat in the back :) 

Today was a gloomy weather day. It was OK with me though, because the excitement of yesterday really wore Zoey and I out! It's crazy how easily an outing can tire me out, but I guess if I were running on more sleep, that wouldn't be the case. People always talk about how moms can easily run out of energy, and now I'm experiencing it for myself. 


At least Michael's garden got a lot of water today

One of Zoey's many naps. 
It's funny all the ways babies can sleep; doesn't bother her that one arm's in the air! Lol

I was able to sneak in a nap, too. Hopefully we'll be energized for another packed day tomorrow. On the agenda are my modeling agency, my mom's office and Michael's office. Busy, busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment