Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Photos

The disc containing our family photos finally came in the mail today!! I have been waiting for these for what seems like forever. Now I can finally make, and send out, Zoey's birth announcement keepsakes. I am making sure to include the word "keepsake" because I feel like it's a little late for a birth announcement; the way I talk about her nonstop, I think everyone already knows she's here! But, I figure family and friends will still appreciate having something tangible to hold on to :) 

Anyway, without further ado, here are some of the pictures from our photo shoot. I am in love with them all!

Happy family

Clearly we adore her!

This one's my favorite at the moment

Daddy Love

Precious girl

Thinking back on the day of the shoot, I honestly only remember how difficult it was to keep Zoey warm and calm long enough to snap the pictures. She was supposed to be asleep so that she'd be easier to pose, but as you can see, she was wide awake for the first half of the shoot. And her being awake also resulted in her going to the bathroom on almost every blanket we had! Fortunately, I don't think any of that stress or frustration is evident in the shots. We made it through and it was more than worth it now that we have these beautiful photos of our baby girl that we'll cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment