Friday, June 15, 2012

Running Errands

Good morning Baby Girl!

Today Zoey and I made our way to Babies R Us in Tacoma, Joann Fabrics and Michael's. Along with a 20% off coupon, I received $15 in rewards from my Babies R Us rewards card and had until today to use them. I knew I wanted to look for a lamp shade, a laundry basket, a light switch plate, any affordable bedding, a crib mobile, and of course, any cute clothes. Yes, yes, I know I only had $15 and not $500! Right away I found the crib mobile I'd had my eye on for a while and was pleased to learn that my 20% off coupon could be combined with the $15! Usually there's all kinds of restrictions on rewards, but these were to be used just like cash :) So, I got the crib mobile and then found a lamp shade that was 40% off (made it $10) and too cute to pass up. I'd say I exercised great self control!

Joann's and Michael's were fun trips as well. From Joann's I got some more ribbon for a project for the nursery and from Michael's I found what will be Zoey's first photo album/baby book. Target was also on my list, but Baby Girl started showing signs of hunger and I knew not to push my luck!

Get me some food before I eat my hand, mitten and all!

When we got home Michael was already there and couldn't wait to get his hands on Zoey. Let the daddy/daughter bonding time begin. The evenings really do belong to them and they're a lot of fun to watch :)

Hello there!

No comments:

Post a Comment