Today we went to Bellevue for Michael's cousin Suzanne's baby shower. She and her husband are welcoming a baby boy in August and we were invited to help them celebrate. The shower was held in a beautiful space at the Condominiums at Washington Square. I actually snagged the three pictures below from my sister-in-law's Facebook page because we forgot to bring our camera today. The shower was a lot of fun and it was great to see some of my in-laws. We played games, ate some really yummy appetizers and treats, and got to have Zoey and her cousin Ryan close to each other again.
My sister-in-law Diane holding Ryan and my little buggy passed out in my arms :)
Ryan with his mommy, Christy, and Zoey with Aunt Diane
Pretty girls
After the shower, we headed out to my mom's house for dinner. She made us some amazing fajitas and after we ate, she and I were able to visit while Michael slept on the couch. We were all pretty tired and because we got so comfortable relaxing and chatting, we left much later than we had planned. Michael's never really been keen on nightime driving and since he was already asleep, it was up to me to get us home. Luckily, I love night driving so I didn't mind.
Zoey was so tired that she slept all the way home and didn't even wake when I put her on the changing table to get ready for bed!
Knocked out for the night :)
I had a lot of fun celebrating at the shower today. I can't believe that I've already been a mom for two months now! My baby shower feels like it was just yesterday!




oh my gosh! I love her monkey princess outfit!
ReplyDeleteChristy