I had been looking forward to today all week! This afternoon we went to an early dinner with some friends that we hadn't seen in a while. But, before we could get out of the house, Zoey surprised us with a mess in her bouncy seat.
Don't be fooled by her innocent face and cute buddha belly!
I had Zoey in her seat while I was getting ready for dinner. One moment she was happy and chatty, and the next she was squirming and "asking" to be set free. I figured she was tired of being strapped in and would prefer to sit in the Boppy on the bed. I scooped her up, put her on the bed, and it wasn't until I looked back down at her seat that I realized why she was so uncomfortable in it! I then picked her up and saw the mess that was now on the bed as well; a nice juicy, poopy butt print! Grrrr
If you lift the flap, there's an even bigger surprise! Yuck :(
After everyone/everything was cleaned up, we headed out. Our first stop was the ferry terminal to drop off Joey. He was a great house guest and I know Michael enjoyed spending time with his little bro :) Next, it was off to the Rock Bottom Brewery in Bellevue! We met up with Brittni, her husband, and their son, and Amanda and her boyfriend, Matt. I went to high school with Brittni and she and I went to college with Amanda. All three of us roomed together during our final semester, while we all completed our student teaching. Brittni and her husband, Rory, had their handsome son, Bronson, in January. He is so adorable and I can't wait until he and Zoey can really interact with each other.
The babes, not at all concerned that I'm trying to take their picture
I love our group shot!
It was so great to get out of the house and spend time with such great people! I love these girls very much and their growing families and relationships are so exciting! Having supportive, genuine friends is very important, and I'm so glad I've got these ladies for friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment