This afternoon Zoey and I made a trip out to West Seattle to visit my auntie, Trieva. This was their first time meeting each other and unfortunately, Miss Zoey Rae was a stinker pretty much the entire time. Despite Auntie Trieva's best efforts (sweet songs, bear hugs and cheerful kisses) and my feeding, burping and bouncing her, she decided she wanted nothing to do with the relaxing visit we had planned. On a happier note, it was so great to be back in the area where I grew up! I definitely didn't let Zoey's sour mood keep me from breathing deep and takin' in some of that good ol' West Seattle air :)
Kisses :)
Chattin' it up
(Well, Auntie was chattin', Zoey was whinin')
Content for a moment as they swayed back and forth
Not quite sure what was up with Zoey today, but as soon as I put her in the car and started it up, she was OUT! All that fussing makes for a tired baby. She has been pretty congested lately, so maybe that's making her cranky? A few times this week I put her in the bathroom, in her bouncy seat, while I took a shower, in the hopes that the steam would help loosen things up in her nose and throat. It seemed to work for a while, but so far no lasting relief has been achieved. I hope she feels better soon though, because we've got a house guest this weekend, more friends for her to meet and then we're hanging out with Grandma on Monday!!
(P.S.: Pampers, I haven't forgotten about you! We had another leak today and that made me the cranky one for a while there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment