After the party, I took my mom back to work and Zoey and I went to my modeling agency, Seattle Models Guild. I hadn't been in since before I got pregnant and they had been asking me to bring Zoey in so they could meet her. My booking agent and I agreed that I need to go in next week so that we can update my digitals (they keep digital pictures on file to send to casting directors). I made sure that they'd just be the jeans and a t-shirt pictures and not the bikini ones; not quite ready for those just yet! They were very understanding and assured me that it'd be just jeans, for now :) As soon as Michael and I have some extra money, I'm also going to have to update my Comp. Card (that's the card that I leave behind at auditions for them to remember me by).
The front of my current card. My hair is much longer than this now (thanks, pregnancy!)
So, the audition that I had a few weeks ago, for the Premera Blue Cross commercial...I nailed it!! I am "on hold" for the job. When I get put on hold it means that I need to keep that date free so that I'm available for the job. I have been on hold for a job before, and then been released from it awhile later, so I don't like to get too attached in this sort of situation. But I am really excited about this one and I hope it goes through! If it does, the commercial will air in Washington and online, for 1 year :)
In the spirit of visiting the agency, I figured I'd take a step towards working out. LOL. I've never been one for exercising (outside of playing sports), so the Wii is a fun way for me to ease back into things. My mom was kind enough to let me borrow her Wii Fit Plus and balance board. When you first start, they put you through a series of short activities and the results from those, combined with your age and weight, determine your "Wii Fit Age". Mine...?? 24!!! Oh yeah, that's right! -2 years! Hahaha (Can you tell that I'm pleased with myself? :)
I did the soccer and skiing games; fun and so hilarious!
I had to force myself to turn off the Wii and get ready for bed. Seeing Zoey's smiling face made it easier though.
Please note that the changing pad is "naked" because baby girl made a "mess" on the cover.
Laundry: one of the many joys of motherhood :)

No comments:
Post a Comment