Michael's brother is staying with us this weekend and this morning they went to the driving range while Zoey and I prepared for a few visitors. Shortly after the guys got back, our friend Katie arrived. She had yet to meet Zoey or see our new house. She came bearing a beautiful bouquet of flowers and was excited to hold our sweet girl.
She was a natural with Zoey :)
So pretty and fragrant!
Our second visitor was Michael's sister, Diane. After showing us her cool iPad (I want one now!), she used it to take a bunch of cute pictures of Zoey. It appears that Zoey has inherited her mother's knack for funny and wide-ranging facial expressions (so I'm told)! This little girl had us laughing for a good while!
"You've got me propped up...now what?"
"Oh, you wanna take my picture? Umm, I don't think so!"
After a little while, I picked up Zoey and got in on the photo shoot. I'm usually always behind the camera, so I've got to take advantage of any time someone volunteers to take some pictures of Zoey and I together.
Little stinker refused to look at the camera (the iPad)
Being so popular can really take a lot out of a girl ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment