Due to certain events that have taken place over the last few days, I've got a bone to pick with Pampers! Normally, I adore our Pampers Swaddlers (I think I should get paid for the shout out! ;) , but lately they have been letting me down! Following Monday's "Poop Explosion", Tuesday was filled with it's own share of leakage. We went through three outfits yesterday and today we went through two (at least the number is decreasing?).
If I were to lodge a complaint, I can envision the lovely people at Pampers responding in one of two ways...
1) "Oh, ma'am, we are so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experiences. Please allow us to provide you with a lifetime's supply of redesigned, guaranteed leak-proof, diapers in any and all sizes! You have a blessed day now."
OR
2) "LISTEN lady, you have a BABY and S*** happens! Please, don't bother us again!"
Unfortunately, I'm banking on response number two; hopefully without the shouting and minus the "S" and three asterisks.
Oh well, poop does happen and who knows, the leakage could very well be my fault. Seeing as how I hold Zoey as often as I possibly can during the day, it's no wonder that her diaper shifts a lot as she and I move from room to room, watch TV, do laundry, eat, talk on the phone, etc., etc. ;)
Moving on... Tonight I was extra tired and Zoey was in a cranky mood, and the two combined resulted in some funny bedtime behavior. Little Miss was crying while I was trying to get her dressed on the changing table, so I picked her up and continued my efforts. After a few frustrating seconds I couldn't figure out why her nightgown wasn't going on. When I realized what I had done, I had to put her down and grab the camera. Luckily it was nearby and I was able to capture these gems!
"Mom! You're putting it on upside down!"
Her nightgown is basically a baby potato sack that's cinched at the bottom. In my tired state, I opened the bottom instead of the top, and put my poor baby's head through (hehehe..)
The poor thing was already crying and this did not help!
"I'm workin' on it Zoe Zoe!"
As I put equal effort into taking a picture as I do getting the gown off
(naughty mommy! ;)
Soon enough, the ordeal was over and, after a few hugs and kisses, Baby Girl was happy.
Have you ever seen a cuter nightgown wearin' baby in your life?!
No comments:
Post a Comment