Thursday, August 30, 2012

Accidental Yamaka

Oooh, I am going to be in so much trouble for sharing the following picture! Hehehe

Tonight, after work, Michael met us at Toys 'R" Us so we could get a gift for our nephew. When he arrived, I had to feed Zoey, so he sat in the front seat of my car, while I sat in the back. As he and I were chatting, I started to get distracted by his hair! I asked him if he cut it this morning and he said he did because he needed to look decent for a meeting. The closer I examined the back of his head, the harder it became for me not to laugh. Eventually, I just had to spit it out! As delicately as I could, I said "Babe, I'm only telling you this because I want you to look good. It looks like you have a Yamaka on your head!" LOL

Of course, he tried to deny it and then became defensive, saying "Well, it's not my fault. I can't see the back of my head when I do it myself!" I could tell he was trying to put some of the blame on me for not helping him, but I had no idea he was cutting his hair! He didn't wake me up and ask for help! And boy, I wish he had! I have no idea if the people he was with today were as observant as me (probably not), but if they were, I can guarantee they chuckled a little! I did my best to get a picture of it, but it doesn't really do it justice.

It's longer on the top of his head and much shorter in the back and on the sides!

He said he doesn't like it when it's all one length, but it is clear that he's not an expert at blending the different lengths into each other! My poor Hubbs! I swear, I tried to stop laughing, but I think it went on for at least 5 minutes ;) Hey, at least I promised to help him fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment