Miss Zoey Rae is so curious and I can tell that she is dying to be mobile. Right now she is doing the best she can, using her ability to roll to get her places. Today, all of her rolling and squirming, landed her off of the mat, and onto the carpet.
Don't know what was so intriguing about this spot, but she was happy to be there.
I had a few errands to run this afternoon, which brought us to the Supermall in Auburn. And anytime I'm at the Supermall, I always make my way to the Carter's outlet (come on, y'all should expect that by now ;)
We needed a few more items to get us through the summer.
All size "6 month" and all from the Clearance rack!
I couldn't pass up this adorable 9 month outfit that was also on clearance!
Who knows, Zoey may be walking by then, and I could totally visualize her in this cute set!
Man, I'm ready for Fall to arrive. Zoey will be 5, 6 and 7 months during the Fall and I am already looking forward to the cute sweaters and leggings that she'll be wearing (not to mention the sweaters, tights and boots that I look forward to wearing each year!)


No comments:
Post a Comment