Sunday, August 19, 2012

Home Goods

I had a hair appointment this afternoon and my mom was able to watch Zoey while I was in the salon. They went for a nice walk around downtown historic Kent and when I was finished, we hopped in our cars and headed to Home Goods. Ever since Michael discovered the Home Goods in Federal Way, while on a trip to Trader Joes, I have been dying to go! 

As we entered the store, I knew immediately that it was everything I had built it up to be in my mind. They had art, furniture, vases, picture frames, mirrors, bedding, bathroom decor, kitchen decor and best of all...kids' bedroom decor! As soon as we walked into the kids section, my eyes went straight to what is now Zoey's new laundry hamper (I had been looking everywhere for a cute one!). I also found a chair that I hope is still available when Zoey is finally able to sit in it. Most of the stuff was reasonably priced and pretty unique (It kind of reminded me of a Pier 1 Imports, but better!)

How cute is this!? It's a mini rocker!

I'm pretty sure Michael now regrets the day he told me that we got a Home Goods. As we were checking out, I asked the cashier how often they get new merchandise. She said a couple times a week. Uh oh, I'm in trouble now! ;)

All the excitement wore her out!

My little anti-theft baby!
"Dear Zoey,
I promise not to let anyone steal your Zebra while you sleep. You can let go of it! ;)
Love, Mom"

1 comment: