I think what I like best about this blog and the challenge of having at least one picture a day, is that, some days, I stop and take some adorable pictures...just because. Today was one of those days. Zoey and I weren't doing anything particularly interesting. It was really pretty outside, so we put her sunhat on and prepared to explore our backyard. Once I got the hat on, I was struck by how adorable she looked (happens daily! :) and decided to take a bunch of pictures (it always starts with a few, and next thing you know, you're up to about 30+!!). Now, not only do I have pictures for the blog, but I've got great ones for her baby book. And we'll cherish these "random" pictures, for the rest of our lives!
Check out those big baby blues!
From the nose down is where many people say they see me in her :)
Slobber Monster!
Spotted something interesting; probably a puppy
All she needs is a beer in one hand and a piece of straw sticking out of her mouth.
She'd fit into any number of old Western movies!
Eyes wide, smilin' big...that's Zoey for ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment