After talking with the mold specialist, Michael learned that the type of mold we have in the garage is not very toxic. The only way it is likely to affect us, is if we have a mold allergy. The specialist said it would be fine to have Zoey in the house and that he'd be available to start work on Monday.
Feeling a little better about the situation, we decided to move forward with our plans to visit Mike's parents on the island, and then all three of us would return home.
Before leaving for the island, I took this video of Zoey. She has started laughing more and more; sometimes at something specific and other times, for seemingly no reason at all :)
I was trying to clean off the baby view travel mirror that we have in the back seat.
As I wiped it with my finger, it made a squeaking sound. (8/26/12)
*This video is also up on the Life In Motion page*
No comments:
Post a Comment