More mold remediation with Reuben this morning. I was definitely better prepared today and was actually downstairs enjoying breakfast and a cup of coffee, when he called to say he was running late. Once again, he was in and out in about an hour. He put a second dehumidifier down in the crawl space and is leaving both machines in place until Friday morning. The second machine usually costs $200 a day to rent, but he is giving it to us free of charge! Mr. Reuben will definitely be getting a great review on Angie's List. He said he remembers what it was like; having a young family, a new home and all of the expenses that come along with that! So sweet :)
Zoey and I spent more time in her room today. She has yet to spend the night in there, but at least she's getting some playtime in :)
Some of her facial expressions crack me up!
"Again with the camera...really?
That's better
I can totally see why people envy babies' skin, or compare smooth skin to it.
And look at that super brown hair :)
Humoring Momma; such a good girl
Makin' a slobber/spit mess!
Today was a great day. After Michael got home, we went to Target and then stopped at Menchies on the way back. Now, the last time I went to Menchies, I went crazy with all of the candy toppings. Well, I am happy to report that this time...I did it again! Chocolate and vanilla frozen yogurt with pieces of heath bar, kit kats, thin mint cookies, oreos, almonds, gummy worms, a drizzle of hot fudge and a few strawberries (you know, to make it "healthy"!) It was d'lish!
No comments:
Post a Comment