Friday, August 10, 2012

Last Minute Preparations

Today, any free time I had was spent gathering up things that I intend to sell this weekend at our garage sale. I had started a pile in our sitting room a few days ago, but, per usual, I was still frantically trying to pull things together at the last minute!

Whenever I wasn't staring at this adorable face, I was categorizing various items as "keep", "sell", or "donate"

Now that Zoey can roll from her back onto her tummy, she gets a lot more tummy time!
Hopefully she doesn't catch on and stop rolling...

For now, she appears as happy as a clam! 
I think each time she rolls over, she is surprised to see her world from a new angle :)

Tonight, Zoey and I met my mom after her Zumba class and joined her and her friends for "Music in the Park". We sat on blankets and enjoy Subway sandwiches, while listening to an 80's cover band play some old hits. Once the show ended, we went to my mom's house and started going through the items she had for the garage sale. She was going to be joining us on Sunday and had more goodies than she was going to be able to bring over by herself. 

Once we went through everything she was going to attempt to sell, it was time for Zoey and I to hurry back home. I still had to make the signs advertising the sale, so that Michael could put them up in the morning. I wanted to be sure that everyone knew about the sale and therefore, the signs were bright yellow and boasted "Books, games, movies, CD's and more!" 

This Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 3pm, I am going to be a lean, mean, selling machine! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment