2 in 10...No, that's not a football reference. It's the number of poopy, blown out diapers I changed in 10 short minutes! Two frantic trips up to the changing table, two destroyed diapers, two stained onsies! Phew! It was like Groundhog's Day: "I JUST changed you!". Hahaha
Just haaangin' out!
(How is this girl so dang cute??!)
Ready for a nap
Tonight was another one of those "Please take her so I can finish cooking dinner" nights. On these nights, Michael almost always takes Zoey out into the backyard. Lately, he has also been getting her up close to the dogs. We definitely want to make sure that they're all familiar with each other, and she already seems to enjoy them.
Getting a kick out of watching her go "straight for the ears"!
Poor Harper!
Between her and Kiwi, she is the least likely to enjoy being pet by a child!
After enjoying a quick dinner, we got Zoey ready for her second taste of bananas. She was happy to be in her chair and as she watched me grab the little tupperware and a spoon, she seemed to know what was coming.
This time around, she still made funny faces and was occasionally distracted by toys, but she kept asking for more!
Mmmmm, tasty!
LOL
"Oh yes, I has some more peeease"
Yes! Success! Now that we've got bananas under our belt, it's time for pureed broccoli! Poor girl...
No comments:
Post a Comment