Friday, September 21, 2012

Taking A Breather

My poor cranky baby; she was really putting her Sophie teether to work!
(Please note that I got the puppy to sit up...for about 5 seconds!)

Today was a tough teething day. It was a good thing we had a selection of teethers on hand because Zoey couldn't seem to figure out which one she wanted! I hate to see her frustrated/irritated, but she was pretty fun to watch!

"I want this one."

"Oh no, this one is much better."

"No wait...oh yes, this is the one!"

As Zoey's activity level keeps going up, so does her desire to nurse and take short naps. She usually only takes one real (long) nap a day (not counting when she goes back to sleep after her second morning feeding), and the rest of the time she just snoozes in my arms for a bit after a feeding. Lately, she's also been adding in a few short breaks, where she'll just lounge on her own while she catches her breath.

Wanting to crawl around and explore!

Learning to crawl is exhausting!

Taking a breather

I love those moments when she's ok just "being". When she doesn't need to be held or propped up, I also get to stop and just breath!  

No comments:

Post a Comment