Monday, September 3, 2012

Foot In Mouth

Happy Labor Day! Michael was up early this morning, ready for a hike up Granite Mountain with his brother. Zoey and I, on the other hand, took our sweet time waking up and started our day with some computer time. I got to do some much needed catching up on the blog (and on Facebook), and I even had a little help :)

Banging...I mean "helping"...on the computer

Her newest trick!
It's a good thing she doesn't walk yet; her toes aren't that dirty :)

The only problem is that she likes to show off her new skill nearly EVERY time I try to change her. 
"Ok, Bug, I need you to put your legs down, please!"

Last night, in preparation for the hike, Michael went to Safeway and bought a giant sandwich and a case of root beer. He added avocado to the sandwich before cutting it up into lunch sized portions. When Mike hikes with his friends, they usually have a beer when they get to the summit, so I thought it was very sweet that he bought root "beer" for Joey :) He was also nice enough to leave me some of the sandwich and I really appreciated having a no fuss lunch, in the fridge, waiting for me. 

It's like I was there with them, but I didn't have to do any of the physical labor! ;)

She blows me away, this little one!

Mommy lesson of the day: Don't let Zoey nap with her headband on!

She must have been so confused when she woke up and couldn't see anything! Haha. And the noise of the camera definitely startled her. Poor Buggy!

I never could have anticipated all of the funny, silly, cute, strange things this little girl does daily. Hopefully all the laughing I do everyday will help keep me young! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment