Friday, September 7, 2012

Caught In The Act

Until today, we didn't have any worries about Zoey on her changing table. We would routinely change her diaper, wash our hands in the bathroom (which is just steps away) and then come back and finish dressing her. Well...today, as I was watching her in the mirror while I washed my hands, this is what I saw!

She started to roll over and I hurried back, with wet hands, to catch her in the act!

Grabbing on to the side

Checkin' out the view from her new position

Very pleased with herself!

All of that mischief got her put in baby timeout, aka, a place/position that she can't squirm out of!

"Hey, this isn't fair!"

We're still practicing sitting, but now that she's discovered she can get her feet/toes to her mouth, she gets a bit sidetracked! 

Still needing to us her arms, or me, to prop her up.

"Oooh, toes!"

And then I jokingly call her out for slacking off! "Zoey Rae!"

"Hahahaha"

Look at that adorable face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment