Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lost Boogie

Oy! What a day! Still trying to prepare for our road trip to Montana, I had to finish our laundry, run to Target and pack Zoey's bags (one full of clothes and blankets/burp cloths, and one full of diapers, wipes and teethers/toys/books).  Zoey was not in the mood to let me do any of those things!

By the time 6:45pm rolled around, I had to literally strap Zoey to me, in order to get dinner started. Every time I'd sit her down somewhere (on her jungle mat, in her activity seat, in her bouncy seat) and take two steps, she'd start to yell! So, I put her in the Ergo carrier and did my best to stir dinner on the stove, with my back to it, so she wouldn't be near anything hot.

Right after I put her in. 
The yelling stopped and she started to look like my angel baby again!

I was so happy when Michael finally walked through the door. I was glad he was running late because I was able to get dinner started, but then, as soon as he entered the kitchen, I handed Zoey over and returned my attention to the stove. Eventually, we were all fed and the countdown to when I'd be able to sit back and enjoy a hard lemonade was almost over!

P.S.:
As of this afternoon, there is a booger M.I.A. somewhere in my house! Now, now...don't all rush to get in line at once. There is plenty of room on the search and rescue team! I simply need volunteers to come over and sit on all of the furniture/surfaces in the house, and then I'll look everyone over and see who it's stuck to! 

So, when can I expect you all to arrive?? Text me if you need our new address. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment