Monday, October 22, 2012

All Shined Up

Random, rainy day=Random pictures...

Caught Zoey in the "crawl" position; a teether in each hand, using her puppy for support.
(Without the puppy, she would have been flat on her tummy. Her arms and legs still aren't working together to keep her up).

This is no good! Poor Buggie
She woke up from her nap screaming, and I went in to discover her foot stuck and her free limbs flailing :(

Once we finally made it out of the house, we headed Downtown to EE Robbins. The lifetime warranty on my diamond/rings only stays in effect if I get my rings inspected at least once every six months. I had checked my maintenance record book a few days ago and realized the next due date was approaching fast.

I absolutely love going into EE Robbins, for a few reasons. 1) Everyone there is always really nice. 2) They offer cookies and an assortment of beverages (including beer and wine!) 3) Every time I leave, my ring shines like it did the day I got it! There's just something about looking down at some sparkly bling...just puts a little pep in your step ;)
(The only downside to going to EE Robbins: they closed their Tacoma location, so I have to trek    all the way to either downtown Seattle or Bellevue! Booo)

I still adore my rings...and the guy who gave them to me isn't too bad either :)

When we got home, I was excited to see that our ballots had arrived in the mail! I am beyond ready for this election to be over with (all of the talk (bickering) about it on TV and Facebook, is driving me nuts!!) I'm ready to cast my vote and see what the next four years have in store.

Doesn't matter who you choose, just as long as you vote!
Use your voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment