A nap!! Hooray!
Naps (other than the ones in my arms) are still sparse around here.
As I wrote the "thank you" note to my fourth grade teacher and godmother, Mrs. Thompson, for the book she sent Zoey, I knew I wanted to also include a picture. I don't talk to Mrs. Thompson on a regular basis, but she was there for me throughout my grade school career, stood by me as I was welcomed into the church, and even attended our wedding. She is someone who I know cares about me very much and enjoys hearing about my successes. She was thrilled to receive Zoey's birth announcement and I thought she'd appreciate an updated picture as well.
So, because Zoey was totally exhausted when she first received the book (we had just finished the last leg of our Montana road trip), I wanted to get a fresh faced, happy picture of her with it.
Attracted to the bright color of the book and the fact that it's not really a toy, Zoey was more than happy to have her little paws on it! She held it very nicely and allowed me to take a few pictures before she started gnawing on it :)
Just when I think her eyes can't get any brighter or her smile any bigger...
...she cranks it up a notch! :)
Heehee
She makes some of the best faces. I love her little (BIG) personality, already!
No comments:
Post a Comment