Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Faces

Zoey's got a new favorite book these days, called Baby Faces. I can't remember where it came from, but I was ecstatic when I found it in her stash of books in her closet. She has a number of board books that she loves to read, but some (most) of them don't appear to be as baby proof as they should be. After sucking and chewing on them for a while, I noticed that she would have little specks of colored paper all over her mouth. I'm not sure, but I can't imagine that painted paper is that safe to ingest. When I initially pointed it out to Michael, the first thing he asked was "Are the books made in China?!" Oh goodness!

So, I don't know why Baby Faces was left behind in the closet with all of her "Big Girl" books, but it has been set free and is now at the mercy of Zoey: Queen Distructo-Baby! So far, it's holding up just fine. And Zoey loves looking at all of the cute babies. Each page has a picture of a baby showing an emotion; she usually stares hardest at the "Sad Baby" and then cracks a smile. Maybe she's trying to cheer it up? :)

Hooray for cute babies!

It's a sturdy (and delicious) board book, that can't be ruined by excessive amounts of slobber!

Even the back cover appears to be entertaining and informative!

The next two pictures have admittedly been thrown in for Zoey's Grandma Darla. Her granny is an expert picture swiper (copy, save, send to Walgreens...prints in no time!), so I thought I'd throw a few extras in today (You're welcome, Mother! ;)


I caught her going after her Buzzy Bee

Letting Momma take her picture. Why, thank you, Buggie :)

So, I can't remember if I've already mentioned my newest beef with Laugh & Learn Puppy (and I'm not going through all the previous posts to check), so I'll be brief. When Zoey lays on it or gets a paw in her mouth, the darn thing goes off, incessantly! Instead of playing out a tune while she's pressing down, it keeps skipping to the next song/word. Sometimes we listen to  "Ear...blue ea...sooo bi...ruff, ru...I love y...EAR!" over and over and over again! It is pretty hilarious, but can also be extremely annoying. I know this isn't even close to the most irritating thing I'm going to have to endure when it comes to shows and toys, so I guess I better just get used to it, right!


With her hand and mouth both on a paw, the poor puppy doesn't know what to say! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment