Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blanket to Blanket

Michael always takes the cutest self portraits of himself and Zoey, so I thought I'd give it a try!
FAIL! Bahaha, oh well... 

 This girl and her diaper bag dispenser! 
Must be the fact that the bags are scented? And that they're so much fun to scratch at?? Hmm.


For most of the day, I trail behind Zoey as she travels around the house, and today I was able to capture her blanket-hopping voyage across the kitchen floor. Please, enjoy...

She was snuggling with this blanket and then picked it up to travel on...

But then, she spotted something in the distance...

And ditched her poor pink blankie!

What could she have seen?

Another blankie! Her Lovie, to be exact!

Aww, so happy to be reunited!

Overcome with joy...

So much so, she had to lie down again! LOL


This afternoon my little munchkin stood up all by herself! She didn't hold onto, or push off of, anything to do so. She went straight from hands and knees, to a squat, to standing! I am literally shaking in my boots! Things are about to get crazy once she starts taking steps!

Using a "still" moment to empty out the entire contents of "her" bottom drawer. I gave up trying to stop her long ago!

Mmm, someone is a fan of shredded chicken. 

For this batch of chicken, I shredded it and then blended it. When I thaw one for her to eat, I can mix it with a puree (fruit or veggie), or just add a little water.

No comments:

Post a Comment