Sunday, July 15, 2012

Home Again

We had a blast at the wedding last night! Zoey was very happy to see her daddy for the first time in 3 days! We also got to see some of our friends and family. Suncadia Resort was absolutely stunning and I hope we get to go back sometime. Unfortunately, the bride and groom, our friends Micah and Shannan, had their outdoor plans ruined by the rain, but the resort staff was fantastic and created a beautiful indoor ceremony space. The reception was also a lot of fun; yummy food (which I had be looking forward to for the last few days!), lots of dancing and great company :)

Zoey, with the happily married couple

Shannan, taking a moment with Zoey

Sleepy Bug with our friend, Carrie

Our party girl slept very well. 
When I brought her into bed this morning, she went right back to sleep.

As much as I love staying in a hotel, I also love the feeling of coming home. It's very comforting to be reunited with your own bed, your own things...

She looks happy to be home, doesn't she? :)

Definitely happy to be reunited with her jungle mat!
(Side Note: Love those bright colors on her! :)

One of the first things Michael did when we got home was check on his garden. His snap peas were hanging heavy, just waiting to be picked!

My hubby's got quite the green thumb. Yum!

Overall, we had a very nice weekend. All of the stress paid off once I got to watch a beautiful couple be united in marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment