Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sun Hat

Today was absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to make sure I got Zoey outside, even if it was just in the backyard. So, I grabbed her cute new sun hat and my camera phone, and outside we went!

We had to send this cute picture to Daddy; it looks like she's waving :)

The hat is size 3-6 months, but it's definitely more on the 6 month side! The straps are really loose and I had to keep adjusting them. After I took this next picture and turned the camera around to take a look, I was cracking up because my adjustments left Zoey looking like Smokey the Bear! LOL

"ONLY YOU can prevent forest fires!"

1 comment:

  1. She sure does look like Smokey the Bear!, but oh so much prettier. What a pretty hat! That color really sets her off. But then, so does everything.
    Granny Helen

    ReplyDelete