Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Girl

After Zoey's feeding this morning, I kept her in bed with me and we both went back to sleep for a little while. When we woke up for the second time, I was greeted by this cute face!

This is one of her favorite positions: one wrist close to her mouth (so she can suck on it at any time) and a hand playing with her hair (here, she had just pulled it forward to her forehead).

Today was full of running errands and doing chores around the house. After making some phone calls and doing laundry, Zoey and I headed out to the Supermall in Auburn. We were on the hunt for some nice crib bedding and, not surprisingly, we ended up with that, plus some. Now that I look at the bedding though, I'm really not in love with it so it's going back! I can't believe how long it is taking me to find something that I like. I already have sheets for her crib, so she can sleep in it, but her room still doesn't feel complete without a full set...

It seemed like, before I knew it, it was time to get back in bed. I've been working on making sure I have Zoey in her jammies before her last feeding. On the nights that I forget and she falls asleep, it is really difficult to get her changed without waking her. Tonight was a success and I had to snap a few pictures of my happy girl waiting to eat (she doesn't look very sleepy, does she?) :)

Pretty jammies. 
Thanks Aunt Angie!

"Cheese!"

Waiting patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment