Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The 60's Are Calling...

While I was getting ready today, I set Zoey up on the Boppy and handed her Twinkle, her giraffe. Yes, I said "handed"! I still can't get over the fact that I can hand her things now. She can't take possession of everything just yet, but things like her teether and Twinkle, are some of her favorite items to take from me. 

She's got a good hold on it; going in for the kill!

I can't tell if this is a hug, or if she's afraid Twinkle is going to somehow get away? :)

Her face is getting close to the danger zone! Good thing Twinkle can't let out stinky toots like she can! 
(Yes, Zoey, I just ratted you out! Love, Mom ;)

Today I had an appointment with a new dermatologist and I have only one thing to say..."The 60's are calling and they want their furniture back!" Okay, maybe this stuff is from the 70's? I'm not really sure, seeing as how I wasn't alive then, but I do know that the office could use a little updating!

Between this chair and the wood EVERYWHERE, I was a little anxious to see what the doctor was going to look like.

Even the garbage can was made out of wood!

Before my appointment officially started, the doctor swooped (okay, more like teetered) in and grabbed a scoop of what I believe was liquid nitrogen. He spilled drops of it all over and I jumped each time it sizzled as it hit the carpet!

Poor Zoey, she looks concerned.
"Mommy, who is this crazy old man and why is the carpet steaming??"

Although on in years, the doctor was really nice and seemed to be very knowledgeable. I think if I ever go back to see him though, I'll bring him a pocket protector! The pocket on his white doctor's coat was covered in blue lines and scribbles! Poor guy, he is either unaware that he's drawing all over himself or, he just doesn't care! Another reason why I love my elders! Hahaha 

My Ergobaby Carrier came today! Can't wait to try it out!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love how excited she is to play with Twinkle!

    ReplyDelete