Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You

Today, Zoey and I had to make a trip to Target to get some Thank You cards. In response to receiving her birth announcement, some family friends have sent Zoey a few gifts! Our friend Sean's parents were so kind and sent her $25! At first, my thoughts went straight to the Bumbo Baby Seat I've been meaning to get her, but as Michael and I discussed it further, we revisited a conversation we'd had about opening a savings account for her. So, in the thank you note I was pleased to inform the Killeen's that their $25 will be Zoey's first deposit!

Another friend's parents sent us a $25 gift certificate to Babies 'R Us and asked that we get Zoey an outfit. Sweet! You know I don't have a problem with that request ;)

My happy shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment