Poor Kiwi had to go to the vet today. Everything is fine, but she is now on some antibiotics for a UTI. I have no idea how a dog gets a UTI, but apparently even female dogs have to pay the price for being female! Zoey was pretty good in the waiting room, but towards the end of the visit she started to get a little loud. I actually had to apologize to the receptionist because Zoey was yelling while she was trying to help a customer on the phone. Oops! I tried to get Zoey interested is her Sophie, but she just kept throwing it somewhere where she couldn't reach/see it! Silly girl!
"Has anyone seen my Sophie?? I swear I just had it!"
When we got home from the vet, it was time for me to start the laundry. I have been adding more of Zoey's 3 month sized onesies to the "too small" box in her closet, and needed to take the tags off of more 6 month things. Her zip-up footy pajamas are now 6 month, as are about half of her onesies and a few pairs of pants.
I love the smell of her Dreft laundry detergent! Makes laundry day not so bad :)
I secretly love when Zoey moves up to a new size because that means I can start thinking about shopping for the size after that. Looks like I'll be returning to Carters soon!
(If Zoey has a sister, she is going to inherit a fabulous wardrobe! And if she has a brother...MORE SHOPPING! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment