"A water park, you say?"
"Well let's get going! What are we waiting for?!"
(I swear, this little girl wants to crawl so badly! I, on the other hand, am not yet ready for her to do so! Good thing I still have a little time to prepare.)
Once we finally arrived at the park (after first showing up to the wrong park! Oops!), we met Christy and the boys in line and were threw the gate in no time! We quickly found some chairs and scooted under the shade of a big umbrella. I whipped out Zoey's sun hat and settled in for some good "mommy talk" with my sister-in-law (I love having someone to talk to who is my age and also a mom...the conversation topics are nearly endless :)
Checkin' out the scene! Haha
Such a cool place. There was a big wave pool and a smaller play area for younger kids.
Christy and I discussed what movies we've seen recently, which actors rank highest on our "hotness" scales, the astonishing rate at which infant nails grow (it's insanely fast, btw!), the upcoming Lubovich family reunion, and, a new mom's most favorite topic (NOT!)...Body after Baby! It was also a lot of fun watching her son Jacob trot happily in and out of the water, taking quick breaks to come say "hello" and take a bite of graham cracker :)
Zoey even got to get her feet wet.
Pretty soon she's going to be waddling around in a cute pair of water socks!
I can't wait to come back to this park, and others like it, when Zoey can get in the water and splash around. She already likes bath time and being outside, so she should enjoy putting the two together!





You know how we were talking about how our bodies are just "different" now...well I found the solution! It's Yummy Tummy: special underwear with great sucking-in power :) It's my new favorite!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I like the name! I'll have to check 'em out!
ReplyDelete