At 14 weeks of age, I feel like Zoey is getting more and more crafty when it comes to getting what she wants/having things her way. It has been no secret that she doesn't love doing tummy time. Well, at first, that loathing is what we believe prompted her to start rolling over (which she's slowed down on, but it's OK because she was ahead of the game anyway :) . Now, instead of rolling over or screaming her lungs out...she just puts her head down!!
Today, I put her down to do her fifteen minutes and after just a bit of fussing, she did this...
"Hey, this is pretty comfortable!"
After I stopped laughing, I tried to get her to lift her head up. I was talking to her, waving toys, and even physically lifting her chin for her. But it was all in vain. After checking out what all the commotion was, she just went right back to her face down position, sucking on her hands!
"Why didn't I figure this out sooner? It's easier on my neck and my hands are already so close to my face! Sweet!"
I don't know what I'm going to do with this little stinker! As soon as I think I have her figured out (Family Feud was working so well), she goes and finds another way to stump me! Grrrr
"He he he! I'm gonna make you WORK! And it's gonna be so much fun!"



No comments:
Post a Comment