Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Bite

Today, Zoey and I met her grandma at the Seattle Center and went to The Bite of Seattle. Being the food lover that I am, I always love going to The Bite. There are booths featuring tons of different foods and if I could have, I would have had a bit of everything! Instead, I exercised great self control and only had lumpia, garlic fries, an alcohol-free margarita and some chocolate covered strawberries and bananas! I'd say I did pretty well :) 

Along with all of the great food, there was music, free samples and we even ran into some policemen on horses.

Zoey wasn't very interested, but I was excited.

All of the rocking as we walked, put her right to sleep.
Not her best look, but at least she was happy! :)

My Shishkaberry, aka chocolate dipped fruit on a stick!
I don't recommend the one with bananas...mushy, not tasty :(

At one point we popped into the Center House to feed Zoey and use the restroom. On our way out, my mom was pushing the stroller and as she grabbed something out of it, Zoey's Sophie teether came flying out! Well, not only did she DROP Sophie, but then she STEPPED on her! Hahaha. It all happened so fast and we laughed so hard! Poor Sophie, she now has skid marks on her nose, forehead, handles and backside!  

Next stop: The Dishwasher!

Too funny!
Granny said she's sorry :)

When we got home, Zoey showed off another skill she has acquired. Working on her growing hand-eye coordination, she repeatedly pulled down the monkey that hangs above her jungle mat. These pictures are some of my new favorites :) 

"You are mine, little monkey!"

Concentrating!

She would feel around it for a little while, figuring out the best way to grasp it.

"Gottcha!"

I love how her mouth is already open, in anticipation of what she's going to do next...

"Yum, yum!" 

Today was so much fun. I am always happy when I get to spend time with my two favorite ladies! There's always guaranteed to be tons of laughs, hilarious stories and plenty of Zoe Zoe smiles, hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment