Sunday, November 4, 2012

7 Months Old

Miss Zoey Rae is a whopping 7 months old today!! 

Crazy hair, but I LOVE that smile!

At 7 months she is:
-Army Crawling!!
-Saying "Mum mum" more often
-Pulling up on things and standing
-Riding in shopping carts (outside of her car seat!)
-Eating more and more new foods (apples, pears, carrots)
-Trying to help feed herself (she can get very stubborn about this and make mealtime difficult!)
-Sitting up from laying down
-Throwing little tantrums (they were cute at first, but now, not so much!)
-Smiling at the mirror (we're also practicing waving)
-Taking small sips of water from a cup
-Laughing a lot (sometimes she makes herself laugh!)

Speaking of laughing, check out this adorable video of Michael making Zoey laugh! (We were all in tears!) 

Laugh Attack 11/04/12
Mike was tossing a piece of candy into the air and then banging it on the floor. Apparently, it was hilarious! There's an awesome belly laugh at 2:22!
(Pardon the shaky camera, I was cracking up!)

Tonight we filled out our ballots!! There were a few positions and candidates that I couldn't decide on...so I just didn't vote on those. Other than my choice for president, there was however, one other "no brainer" for me...

Ladies and gentlemen, there's gonna be a new sheriff in town!

Haha, sorry Paul Pastor! You had no one running against you, so I took the liberty of giving you a little competition!


Thankful, Day 4: I am thankful for baby belly laughs!! They bring so much joy! I am also thankful for the right to vote! Although it can sometimes help to be light hearted about the elections (mainly so you don't lose your mind amidst all of the mean-spirited jabs and banter), casting your vote and helping decide the fate of our nation is a serious responsibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment