Saturday, November 24, 2012

No Avocado

Zoe Zoe says "NO" to avocado!

Good News:
1) My dad, my sister and her boyfriend came over to visit today. After some casual conversation, my sister finally spit out that she is 3 months pregnant and engaged! I could hardly believe what I was hearing and it took a minute before I jumped up and gave her a big hug. We are very excited for them and can't wait for a baby in May and a wedding in 2014!

2) Zoey pooped! (The less exciting news of the day, but still exciting for this concerned momma.) The apple juice, which I've had to give her via medicine dropper (can you say high maintenance?! Sheesh!), has done it's job. I went back and checked out the baby food website I like, and come to find out, broccoli is not a recommended "first food" for babies. Why? Because it can cause gas and tummy trouble. H, wish I had read that a bit sooner!!

Thankful, Day 24: I am thankful for all of the good things that are happening to the people I love. Babies, engagements, weddings, work achievements, etc.; all so great and well deserved. God is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment