Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Brush 'Em

Her tooth is still slowly, poking it's way up. You have to get really close to see it.

Since we got Zoey's toothbrush on Monday, we've been using it each morning and night. So far, she really likes it and she lets me get a few brushes in before snatching it from me and chomping on the bristles. I am hoping that the lady at the dentist is right and when it's time to really be diligent about brushing her new teeth, Zoey will be tolerant of the process. 

Where has my teeny, tiny baby girl gone? I can't believe that we're preparing for teeth and adding brushing to our routines! Crazy.

Thankful, Day 28: I am thankful that Zoey's teeth appear to be coming in slowly, and aren't giving her too much trouble (yet, anyway). I have heard horror stories about teeth appearing over intense, sleepless nights :( Poor babies (and their mommies & daddies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment