Well, Zoey has been using things to pull herself into the standing position for a little while now, and it was only a matter of time before she stood up in her crib. After a diaper change, I put her in and watched to see what she'd do. It didn't take long before she was on her knees...and then on her feet!
Up to no good!
Look out, world!
Love this picture; she seemed really proud of herself :)
(Darn shadow!)
It is officially time to lower the crib mattress!
Thankful, Day 10: I am thankful for helpful resources like my mom, other mothers and my parenting emails. Along with my Education background and mommy instincts, I also use all of my resources to help prepare for Zoey's milestones and know when it's time for things like lowering the crib mattress. They say it takes a village, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment