So, it appears that my child may have missed the "You have to crawl before you can walk" memo! She thinks she can walk, and watching her try is giving me heart palpitations! Throughout the day today, she kept pulling up on the coffee table and taking one hand off, as if she was going to walk right to me! Eventually, she did take a few steps while I held her free hand. Crazy!!
"Pah! Crawling? Who needs to crawl when you can walk?"
She made it from one end to the other, with minimal support!
I've heard from a few moms that their kids went straight from scooting around on the floor, to walking!
Dear Zoey,
Please, please, please don't skip crawling!
Thanks,
Mom
I have now accepted the fact that when I'm trying to get ready to go somewhere, I'm going to have to stop at least twice, to entertain/feed/soothe Zoey. Today was no different.
Free from the Pack'n'Play!
Don't be fooled by that sweet smile! She was driving me NUTS!
Could it be true? Is she finally tired out?
I thought, "Ok, she should be ready for the P'n'P now"
Nope! As soon as I sat her down, she whined while trying desperately to climb out!
Almost standing...
Whoops! Back down she went!
(Is it bad that I laughed? ;)
Thankful, Day 12: I am thankful for the days when I am able to exercise patience! It doesn't always come easy, but when I get a good hold on it, our days are much smoother :)
No comments:
Post a Comment