Lately, the more active Zoey becomes, the more my house looks like a tornado whipped through it! In an effort to get some of the mess picked up at the end of each day, I brought down one of her bins, and have been using it as a mini toy box. Turns out, she loves peeking into the box, tipping it over, and pulling her toys and books out of it.
She is so fun to watch, as she gets smarter and smarter every day! She knew right away that once I put the toys into the bin, she could reach in and take them out.
She tipped the box over and took out her cup!
We've been practicing taking sips of water!
Thankful, Day 2: I am thankful for a bright and energetic little girl! She keeps me on my toes, which is hopefully keeping me young, as opposed to significantly speeding up the aging process! (Sometimes, I really can't tell!)
No comments:
Post a Comment