Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's Buggin' Ya, Bug?

Watching the dogs play outside.
She loves it when they run by :)

She's so strong; standing in the chair like a pro!

Now that Zoey is able to follow me everywhere, I have to close the door behind me when I go to put a load of laundry in (our "laundry room" is also a "mud room" of sorts and is not the best place for a baby to scoot around). She waits for me right on the other side and occasionally sticks her hand through the "cat door" that the former owners put in (can't wait to get rid of that; we don't have a cat!!) 

"Mommy, aren't you forgetting something?!"

I could just eat that face right up!

You wouldn't know it by looking at today's pictures, but my poor baby has been congested and uncomfortable. She was a trooper during the day, but getting her to bed tonight was tough (I anticipate many more visits to her room). She has a little bit of wheezing going on in her chest and nose, and as a momma with asthma, of course I'm already thinking the worst. Before now, I hadn't really given much thought to what I could potentially pass on to my kids, but now it's all hitting me like a ton of bricks! Hopefully it's nothing serious...maybe she's just getting her first cold?

Thankful, Day 7: I am thankful for a healthy family! Other than a little wheezing and a few sniffles, we're in good shape as we head into this cold weather season!

No comments:

Post a Comment