Recently, Zoey has taken interest in the DVD stand, which isn't good because it's not at all secured to the wall. She usually stays pretty low and just grabs the movies she can reach from the sitting position.
A little Zac Efron and Will Smith?!
Girlfriend's got great taste! ;)
Ugh, so the theme of today was literally "Broken Glass". Right before we left for story time, a light bulb that had been sitting on the counter for days (because apparently you're not supposed to just toss them in the trash?), rolled off and shattered all over one side of the kitchen floor. I left it there until we got back, and after cleaning it up, it wasn't long before Zoey knocked a glass of water right out of my hand while I was holding her! It landed right next to the carpet, so naturally, tiny shards of glass were scattered around where Zoey often plays! I vacuumed and swept like it was going out of style!!
I'm still a little paranoid about a stray piece of glass popping up, but it should be clear.
Happy as a clam, with no knowledge of the earlier dangers!
Thankful, Day 15: I am thankful that no one was hurt by any of the glass today. We'll probably be wearing socks at all times for the next couple of days, just to be safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment