Friday, November 23, 2012

Plan B

 After enjoying a yummy breakfast of quiche and Thanksgiving leftovers, Michael, Zoey and I were preparing to head to Bainbridge Island, when Michael's mom called and asked to reschedule our visit. She was exhausted and feeling a little under the weather after all the work she put in yesterday. So, we devised a Plan B, which consisted of doing a little Black Friday shopping.


All bundled up and ready to go!

She is full of such great facial expressions; I love them all!

Such a brave and bouncy little thing...she almost popped right out of the chair (a few times!)

By "a little Black Friday shopping", I mean very little. Not wanting to deal with all of the crazy people who were seemingly out for blood, we just made a quick stop into Walmart to look for a baby gate, then checked out Target, and finally made our way through a long line at Old Navy, where we purchased some pajamas for our Christmas card (and to wear on Christmas morning!). 

Once back at my mom's, we ate more (and more, and more) and watched Zoey play for a bit, before making the journey home. 

Check out the Life In Motion page for a video of Zoey doing some "walking" along the couch. She just keeps pushing along with her mobility; pretty soon she won't need anything to hold on to!

Thankful, Day 23: I am thankful for our awesome camera! Michael insisted that we purchase it before going on our New Zealand/Australia adventure in 2010, and I'm so glad we did. It was great for the trip, and now that we have Zoey, I am able to capture so many memorable (and quick) moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment