Now that Zoey is crawling (very quickly), I'd say I am equal parts exhausted and amused by it. She now has a handful of places she likes to travel to, and one of her favorites is the sliding glass door. She will either travel through the kitchen, around the dining table and find her way to the mat, or she'll take the short cut next to the dogs' kennel. When she arrives, she finds a comfortable position and settles in to take in the sights. I just love watching her "watch". Sometimes she look so serene, and other times her face is lit up with excitement and joy; it's awesome!
Watching the dogs play
Today was my second time using the new brownie pan I got for my birthday. The first time was to say "Thank You" to our neighbor for helping us with the wall. When Michael came home that night, he immediately knew there was chocolate baking (the man doesn't play around when it comes to sweets), and when I told him they weren't for him, I though he was going to cry! So, today when he came home, I had a warm brownie and a cold glass of milk waiting for him at the table (Hey, I have my Susie Homemaker moments! ;)
Pour in the batter, then set the dividers in.
I put Harvest themed sprinkles on before I baked them.
They don't really look that appetizing, but they are delish!
Tonight, we have the baby monitor hanging up on Zoey's wall, so we have a bird's eye view of her in the crib! It's pretty cool, and we really should have done it sooner. Now, we don't have to worry about her getting a hold of it and, we have a clearer view of her (which is great when there's a blanket in there with her).
Snuggled in one of her favorite microfleece blankies!
Thankful, Day 27: I am thankful for our video baby monitor. It was a surprise gift and has really given me peace of mind as a first time mom. Being able to see Zoey has saved me trips to her room when I can tell that she's not really ready to wake up/be picked up, and has given me hours of heartwarming and hilarious entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment