Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CRAWLING

Zoey started (true) crawling today!! 

All of a sudden, at about 7:15 pm, she decided she wanted to crawl. We had been prompting her and she kept army crawling on her tummy. Then, she finally stayed up on her knees and went for it! As first time parents, we are very excited about it and still squeal each time one of us mentions it.


Zoey crawling 11/14/12
Listen for her "growling" at the end! 

Good thing her trusty toy bin was there to catch her

Well, nothing else from today really tops the crawling, but I did have to take Zoey's mobile off of her crib. I went in to get her after her nap, and she was standing in the corner of the crib, sucking on the fabric that covers the mobile's base. If she can get her mouth on, I'm sure her pulling on it is next. Hate to see it go; she would light up each time we turned it on :(


Thankful, Day 14: I am thankful that Zoey started crawling before she started walking! I'm not particularly excited about having to keep up with a curious and quick, crawling baby, but I'll happily take that for the next few months before walking starts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment