Today was definitely one of Zoey's worst days since she's been sick! Not necessarily sick wise, but clingy-fussy wise, for sure. Actually, sick wise, I think we've finally turned a corner. She didn't cough at all in her sleep last night and her appetite (for solids) is making it's way back. Her cough is still wet, but she's got a lot less snot goin' on! Yippee!
I'm 100% sure that the reason she seemed so clingy and fussy today, was because I actually had something that I needed to get done. I got an email from my agency asking if I could take a few quick pictures of myself and email them over asap, so they could be send to the people over at Adidas. Because Adidas wasn't holding a casting in Seattle, they needed to see recent pictures of everyone they were interested in, but couldn't meet in person.
In the past, taking pictures of myself has been a snap, using the self timer on my camera. Today, however, that was not the case! Zoey wouldn't let me put her down, take two steps, or even look in the other direction, without screaming! All I needed to do was change into some workout clothes, set up the camera, pose for 10 seconds and send off the pics. What would normally take me 10 to 15 minutes, ended up taking almost 2 hours! I contemplated just sitting her in the playpen and letting her scream, but I could hardly stand it, let alone focus on flashing a half smile and striking the appropriate pose. So, with her at my feet, I ended up taking pictures of myself in the mirror, using my cell phone... I managed to upload and send them, but I'm not feeling good about them at all. I told my booking agent to let me know if she needed better ones, and that I'd be able to try again about an hour later (assuming Zoey went down for a nap). She said they were "perfect" (ha! I hate it when people exaggerate for no reason), so we'll see...
Miss Mischief, caught with her paws on a dog toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment