This morning, much to my surprise, my mom excitedly informed me that she saw my commercial on TV!! The Men's Wearhouse commercial (only one so far) that I filmed back in August, has officially aired!
As I stood in my mom's room, I could hardly believe what she was telling me, and I was suddenly really bummed that I had missed it. A few minutes later, she said "This is the commercial that was on before it last time! Maybe it will come on again!?" We waited through that commercial and, sure enough, following the same pattern, the MW commercial came on again. It was such a surreal experience, watching myself, but it was also pretty cool!
The commercial is a compilation of all of the different wedding scenes that were filmed that day; I only appear for a few seconds at the end. I have no idea if they've put together more commercials (they have a whole day's worth of footage), but if this is the only one, I am beyond pleased with it! It has been my dream, since I started modeling, to land a national commercial. I have no complaints and am counting my blessings!
This evening, we had more dinnertime mischief when I left Zoey in the kitchen while I brought my mom her dinner. Before I started cooking, I put her in the activity seat and gave her a straw to hold on to.
"Uh oh"
Another 5 steps down the hall and a few seconds later, and I returned to this:
Turned around, trying to climb out of the activity seat!!!
I hadn't buckled her in because she was on the ground and was going to be out of my sight for less than a minute! Well, she sure taught me a lesson! I'm so glad she didn't make it to the standing position or, worse yet, fall out of the seat completely!
"You say there's a baby trying to escape out of her seat? Where? ...Not me!"
After tidying up the kitchen and making sure my mom had everything she needed/wanted, it was time for Zoey and I to head home. She assured me that she'll be fine and urged me to check in on Michael and the house. We'll go back on Thursday, but for now, I must say, I'm enjoying being in my own bed again!
No comments:
Post a Comment